Monday, March 29, 2010

Lately...

This weekend was a blur. It went by waaay to fast for my taste! Friday night we went to Wing Stop to grab some dinner, and then we headed to the Lewisville Baseball Center to watch a Opening Day Parade that my nephew was in. After watching the parade and wtching the kiddos play for awhile we went to get some ice cream (yum!) and headed home to watch some t.v. then go to bed. Saturday we woke up early to go to our nephew Greyson's first Blast Ball game. Blast ball is just like t-ball, but when you reach first base, the kids jump on the base and it honks. lol. They are 3, so no one gets out and there is really no fielding going on either. Just teaches them the basics of hitting the ball and running the bases. After the game Trevor and I drove to Garland. I spent the day with my parents and Trevor went to his parents so that him and his brother Trent could work on our new granite fireplace mantle. After that I went over to Jenay's house, played with her kiddos, then went to eat at Dodie's in Rockwall with Paige, Jenay, Wade, and myself. After Trevor met us, and we went to meet Chelsea and Brent at a friend of their's, and I actually ended up knowing from 1st grade- lol. Small world. After that we headed back to Jenay and Wade's to hang out a bit longer, then we headed home for the night. On Sunday we were lazy the first part of the day, but then around 12:00PM we got up took showers and headed to Babies R Us to order the crib that I mentioned in one of my earlier posts. It will be here in 7-14 days. Now all we need is a baby! I know it's only been one month since we started trying (yay!) but I am already impatient. HAHA. I can't wait for our family to grow. :)

Today I went to school and worked on our group project that is due at the end of April. Wow how this semster has flown by!! I cannot believe it's almost April, and that means only 1 month until I graduate!! After that, job searching will commence- oh goody. Wish me luck!!

No comments: