Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

I started my weekend off by going by the UTA bookstire to purchase my cap, gown, and honor cords for my graduation. I was truly giddy at this point. I cannot wait to graduate, one of my biggest goals almost finally accomplished. This semester will finally be over with a few more papers written, and a few more tests to take! Next I went home, did some house cleaning, and the waited for Trevor to get home so we could go to dinner. After dinner we went back to our house and got ready to go out with Jessica and Clint. They were in town for their family Easter, and staying in Ft. WOrth, so we headed down to the bar area around TCU, and had some drinks, the boys played pool, and we had a great time. After we decided to go ahead and stay at the hotel Jessica and Clint were staying at since we had been drinking and liced around 45 minutes away.

On Saturday morning, we all got up, went to eat breakfast together, and then Trevor and I headed back to our house. We had a relaxing day toether, and then when it came to Saturday night we got ready once again to hang out with Clint and Jessica in Ft. Worth. This time CLint's parents came out- they are tons of fun- and we all went to the Stockyards in Ft. Worth. We ended p at this bar called "Flithy McNasties" kid you not!! Good friends, good music, and good times. That night ended with a trip to Whataburger for late night munchies, then Trev and I headed back home to the house to rest up for Easter Sunday.

We woke up SUnday morning, got ready for family time at my parents house, and headed that way. My whole family was at my mom's house, including my Aunt Dru and Uncle Mark. Next up was Trevor's parents house and we ate more food, and watched the kiddos hunt for the Easter eggs. I can't wait until I have a little one to hunt for eggs. Yes, that's right my baby fever has heightened!!! Surprise, surprise. :) Anywho, we went home and watched very little t.v., and then I crashed for the night. Was so tired!! That was our Easter weekend, and I hope you all had a great one too!! No pics from the weekend since our camera is still broken! :(

No comments: