Thursday, April 8, 2010

I gots to get PAID!

So I got a call from my sister-in-laws work yesterday. I had asked Tammy that since I was graduating, if she could see if her work was hiring, maybe even something temporary, and if she could circulate my resume around her office. She did, and the next day- the HR department called!! YAY! So I filled out an application, and then I went on an interview today. It went really well!! I pretty much was told that I got the job, and that I will start training the week of May 3rd. Well, that is the last week of classes for me, so I told her all about it, and it seems to be fine. SO hopefully I will have a job soon! YAY! I would be a customer service rep., and that's ok, but I hope it leads to another job. ;)

Since Trevor and I have decided to try and get preggers, I will put off getting ym teaching certification, and just get a job to bide the time from me getting pregnant and actually having the baby. SO hopefully this will work out, and become a long term option, if I like the job. I am just excited that I will be getting paid. I have not had a job for a year and a half, and it will help to have more spending money, and more savings for my car that I will be getting during tax season of next year, can't wait!!

No comments: