Thursday, April 15, 2010

Got my hair did...

I have been wanting to do something different with my hair for a while, and today I did!! I always get my hair back to it's natural color, all healthy and long, and then I get the itch to change it. So today I went to my friend Sidney's house where her salon is and she highlighted and trimmed up my layers. It looks great! I love it, and it's jus light enough for the summer time. It is so funny how getting your hair done can make you feel like a million bucks! So thanks Sidney!! I know you are reading this- hhhheeeehhheeehhheee.

This weekend is Jenay's b-day party at Dave and Busters, yay! So Trevor and I will be heading there on Saturday, but then hopefully Friday night will be a nice quiet evening at home, and we can get dome house work done. We really need to start redoing the kitchen, take down the wallpaper, texture the walls, then paint those walls. Next up after that..... the blue room getting painted. We have been in this house since August of last year, and we have done very little that we said we would do by now. Such is life. But lately I have wanted to start these projects and just get them over with!!

I graduate in a month from yesterday! YAY!! Now I just need to focus on studying for my finals, and getting a major paper done. This year is flying by already, and I would like to slow down and savor my graduation moment, without having to think about getting a job.....hahaha yea right! I have a busy summer coming up, well in June, not really July, so I doubt that will happen.

Our camera is still broken, we just need to buy a new one, but I have a pic from my phone. SO here it is! I looked down in the photo so you could see the highlights.

No comments: