Friday, April 23, 2010

Getting WAY too comfortable

So Trev and I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 months now, so far no good. :( But like I said it's only been 2 months. Hopefully it will happen soon- my hope is alive! Anywho, so I have stopped eating well, working out at all, and have been saying to myself "Well, I don't need to workout and eat well because I am trying to get preggers and I will get huge anyway!" Not a good outlook to have, but SO much easier than trying to stay on the "healthy" path! Anywho, I will be graduating very soon, and I took a look in the mirror this morning and said "EW!" I want to look fabulous in my graduation pics, not Fat-ulous! The only solution for this situation is to get my butt off the couch, and away from the computer (stupid school work), and start working out. Trevor has said that he will start running with me, so that's great! Hopefully we stick to it. As far as eating so unhealthy, that will just have to stop. It's my own fault that I eat horrible things for me, and I can control that. I actually know alot of recipes that are super healthy for me, but for some reason I decide to make the cheesy goodness recipes.

Next up, figuring out how to get and stay motivated! I fall into the comfortable zone way too easily!! So if you know of any delish recipes that are super healthy send them my way!!

In other news, I started my job on Tuesday and it feels good to make money again. :) The only drawback is that the girl who was training me was absent on Thursday, and I had only 1 day to train with her. Then my supervisor called me today to tell me that my trainer had her baby this morning. AHHH!! So now I am pretty much on my own when it comes to figuring out what my job is. I will figure it out!! (Hopefully!) So now instead of working just Tuesday and Thursday, I will be working everyday. MWF after school and all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays. More money! But less time to study for finals.... I'll take the money!

This weekend is not very busy. Trevor and I will be staying home tonight with me working on school work (I am running out of time!) and Trevor on the house. Then on Satuday we will be going out to dinner with our friends Aaron and Brooke. Yay! I have not seen either one of them in what seems like forever! Sunday will be a day of more school work. UGH- can't wait to be done! I am done for now! Everyone have a safe fun weekend!!

1 comment:

Just Brandi said...

Oh, I'm right there with ya on the cheesy goodness recipes! YUM!
What I do is substitute the things in my favorite recipes for healthier options.
Like I make enchiladas with fat free cheese for me (full fat for Sean- cause that boy doesn't need to lose ANYTHING!)
Any time a recipe calls for full fat (sour cream, cream cheese, milk, whatever) I use either fat free or low fat.
You'd be surprised how many calories you can save just by doing that.

and ps- it took us 6 months to get pregnant.
I know it's frustrating, but no worries, it will happen!
Good Luck!
Trying is the fun part!