Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mazatlan, Mexico Trip


So we just got home from our trip to Mazatlan, and it was so much fun! I have never taken a trip with another couple and it definitely makes it more exciting to share it with more than just my hubby. We had a great time, we got to the airport and promptly started drinking, and the whole day pretty much followed like that. The resort was amazing! It was more relaxed than say a resort in Cancun where you have every 18 year old from the States running around on Spring Break. Immaculate service, and everyone was so friendly! The only downer was although I did not drink the water, I still got sick from the ice they used in Mexico. UGH!! Me, Trevor, and Clint got sick for at least one day. Jessica was in the clear (Clint's GF). But all in all we had a blast, and I would def go back there for sure.

So we returned on Thursday night LATE and I had to go to school on Friday morning, I was exhausted! Then on Friday night we went to Hooters, and then to the Mavs game, and it was fun! Haven't been to one in a while, and while there I got to see an old friend Celia, and it has been forever since I have seen her. She was in the United Healthcare Suite, and actually invited us in, so that was so generous of her!

So I am trying to keep my blog more up to date, cause rumor is I never update it- lol- Steph! I will try to do better, promise!! Love you all! :) Here are some pics of our wonderful vacay!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cute pics, we need to see more : )