Saturday, March 13, 2010

Best Hubs Ever!

Let me begin this post by saying that Jenay, Chelsea, Paige, Ashley, and myself thought it would be a good idea to have a girls night one night where we went to the Black Eyed Peas concert and then make a weekend of it by staying at the W Hotel. Well the time came to buy the tickets and it was just the wrong time for us money wise. The tickets were $100 for the floor (which is where they wanted to be), and it was Christmas time, no good. Buying presents for my family, plus Trevor's huge family spells no extra money. So I had to say no to the tickets and concert that I was so looking forward to. Well I still was going to stay at the hotel with the girls Saturday night, but was still bummed about the concert on Friday. Well, last week my husband called me and totally surprised me by telling me that he bought me the floor ticket and that I was going to the concert. I was so surprised!! It's one of those moments when you think "WOW! He knows me so well!" He talked to Jenay about the whole thing one night, and planned it all by himself. Can't believe it! Suffice to say, I am stoked about going to the concert with the girls and having a great time, all thanks to my wonderful husband. I love you babe!! :)So the concert is on Friday the 19th, and I am sure that I will have tons of pics to post. Till then!