Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Catching up through pictures

I have been absoultely horrible about updating my blog, so I decided to do some catching up through some pictures!
The Wilhite Family Vacation in New Braunfels, TX- June
Trevor and I after a long day at Schliterbahn

Shamu at Sea World in San Antonio, TX

The dolphins at Sea World


Trevor and I on the Riverwalk in San Antonio

Tammy, Me, and Tanya hanging out late night in New Braunfels, TX


Me, Brooke and Aaron at their wedding in June

Trevor and the Bride Brooke


My best guy Friend Aaron at his wedding



Trevor and I at Aaron and Brooke's wedding


We went to Munich, Germany, and Venice and Rome Italy


The Vatican

My Beer Boys in Munich


In Venice on the water taxi- beautiful



Dancing in St. Mark's squares in Venice, Italy



Eating canal side in Venice, Italy



The Spanish Steps in Rome


The Trevi Fountain in Rome- amazing!


The Colosseum in Rome


This place was mesmerizing!!

Riding the train in Munich, Germany

Beautiful building in Munich


Libs and me at her Housewarming Party


The ladies at Libs and Q's Housewarming Party


The hostesses and the Mama to be- Loni

Josh, Loni and me trying to put the baby's diaper on fastest


The group outside at Loni's Baby Shower


Me and Trevor Halloween 2010 ;)

Me, Wade, and Paige as "Crazy Rangers Fans"

Ladies at Libby's 30th Birthday
Libby's 30th Birthday Party at the Crescent


Me, Libby, and Steph and the Stoneleigh P

No comments: