Monday, August 2, 2010

Catch up!

Wow-it's been to long since I last posted on this blog. I am definitely more busy since I graduated and started working full time. Work is going great, and I love the people I work with everyday. I turned 29 in June, and had a great birthday. Went to the lake for the 4th of July with our friends Clint and Jessica, and I found out that one of my dearest friends Loni is pregnant, and I could not be happier for her and her husband Josh! We are currently planning her baby shower, and it's going to be so much fun. Trevor and I are still in the baby making proxess, we have not had any luck, but I am staying positive! I have heard that stressing over it just makes it harder, so I am trying to stay optimistic!

Trevor and I will be heading to Europe in August and spending 10 glorious days over there! I cannot wait! We are going to Munich, Venice, and Rome. This has been one of my dreams since I was young, so I cannot wait to see all the sites.

Also my friends Aaron and Brooke got married in June. It was a beautiful wedding, and Trevor and I had a great time celebrating with them. Just trying to touch on all of the highlights from this last couple of months, and I will try to do better about posting! I am sure I will have pictures of our Europe trip at the end of this month. Until then, XOXOXOXO!!

1 comment:

The Bishop Gang said...

Oh...I'm so jealous! I want to go to Europe so bad. You guys are so lucky! I mean, really...I just want to go some where besides the swimming pool for vacation. Anyway, it was good to see you at Carson's bday. Sorry we didn't get to catch up much...had to run around after the little ones the whole time. Hopefully you'll be doing that soon! Good luck! :)