Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend Rewind

This past weekend was particularly good because Trevor came home on Thursday night, and he got to the spend the weekend at home with me! After he flew in on Thursday evening we went to Saltgrass and had dinner and had a great dinner. Then on Friday night we watched a movie together and did some laundry, and cleaned the house a little. I was really excited that Trevor was home this weekend because we had an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party to attend on Saturday night, and it seems like he is always out of town when there are parties to attend. The girls (me, Paige, Jenay, Chelsea and J'ton) all wanted to get our makeup done for the party, so we had appointments at the MAC store at Firewheel. My makeup looks kind of dark for me, but everyone else's looked great! The party was alot of fun, and I got a beautiful necklace out of the Chinese gift exchange (thanks to Chelsea!). Trevor and I ended up staying at Garrett's house that night so that we did not have to drive back to Lewisville from Rowlett, a nice change! We woke up Sunday morning and Trevor went to his parent's house to fix something on my car and get it ready to be sold, and Paige and I lounged on the couch all day watching movies. At around 1:30PM I went to Trevor's parents house to make and decorate Christmas cookies and eat lunch. My cookie decorations are not that great- but they sure did taste good! :) After we left we headed home and watched the Cowboy game- and that was my weekend! Unfortunately Trevor left again this morning for Maryland and does not come back until the 22nd of December, but hopefully the time will pass quickly. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: