Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

My Easter weekend started early when Amber and her daughter Kirstie came over to my apartment on Friday around 12:30PM. We went to Grandy's for lunch and then headed over to the Cinemark Tinseltown in Grapevine to see the Hannah Montana Movie. I know I am almost a 28 year-old woman, but I loved the movie. Really cute, with alot of good "lessons" for kiddos to learn. After returning to my apartment Amber, Trevor, and I chatted for a bit, then Amber left because we had to start getting ready for dinner and drinks in dowtown Ft. Worth for my friend Kimby's b-day. We had dinner at Razoo's, and then decided to head over to 8.0's for some drinks. It was a great night, really laid back, and the only drawback was the weather! I had anticipated it being a little bit chilly, but the wind was making it worse! It was nice to see my old co-workers again, miss them!!
Saturday was a very productive day- SPRING CLEANING DAY!!!!! Trevor and I literally spent the better part of our afternoon and evening cleaning our apartment from head-to-toe. You could eat off of the kitchen floor!! :) Everything from the celing fans to the base boards were scrubbed, dusted, and scoured. Now looking at our very clean apratment, I have decided the effort was more than worth while. Saturday night we decided to watch a movie and have some much needed downtime- it was glorious not having to go anywhere- just to be......on the couch..... no thoughts..... lol.
Easter Sunday was a totally different matter. Craziness ensued from the moment we opened our eyes. First it was off to my parents house for Brunch- I had forgotten how much I LOVE Brunch! All of the wonderful lunch/breakfast food filling the table was wonderful! We played games with the family, and then our time with my family was over- so off to Trevor's parent's house for more food and family fun! We ate, sang Happy B-Day to Trenton (his b-day was on Friday) then helped my very soon to be nephews hunt for eggs. It was so funny watching them run around grabbing up the eggs, open them, only for the contents to fall on the ground and get ruined because the grass/dirt was still wet from the rain. They oved it anyway, and I love the clothes that little boys wear on Easter. Adorable sweater vest, with khaki pants and long sleeved shirts- so cute! Trevor and I scoured his mother's photo albums looking for pictures for our Rehearsal Dinner slideshow- I loved it- Trevor was agitated. Not his favorite thing. Then we spent the rest of the time talking to James (Trevor's brother-in -law) about my laptop. James is in IT and we were really hoping that he could fix the now really annoying problem with my computer. He was making headway, but then it was time for his family to leave. :( Dang!!!! OK, so if anyone knows how to fix your computer when the sound does not work on videos online- please help!! I can hear iTunes, my MP3's- Cd's- all of that- the problem is when I try to watch a video or listen to music that is embedded into the webpage-EG. Youtube videos. VERY frustrating. Trevor tried well into the night and early this morning and my computer still is not cooperating. I give up. I apparently need the Geek Squad to look at it- I wonder how much THAT is going to cost me.
This brings me up to date for now!! I was a bum and did not take any Easter pictures this year, so no pics on this post either of that- but here are a few of Trevor when he was little- so adoarable!!!

The trampoline pic is one of my faves. :) I hope you all had a very HAPPY EASTER!!!!!! Until next time.....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow his hair was as white as mine! The trampoline pic is pretty cute!
Your last Easter as a Moore...OMG!
: )