Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Crib Bedding!



The search has finally ended for my crib bedding! I had previously written about my mom and me making the crib bedding together, and looking for the fabric, but believe me when I tell you that I could not find anything that I loved. I wanted a "preppy" feel for Cole's nursery, and just could not find the vision that I had in my head. Instead of searching for stripes one afternoon, I started searching for plaid. Right away this crib bedding called "Madras" from Pottery Barn Kinds popped up. I fell in love immediately! It was pretty much a no brainer for me to choose this, and the best part is, I can order it and have it personalized with no hassle or real wait time! We have not ordered the bedding yet, but we are this weekend, and I cannot wait! The website says that it will take 5-7 days to be delivered once we order it. Here are a few pics of the bedding!



The personalized pillow that will say "Cole" in Navy just as the picture shows


The drapes for the windows- so cute!!!




The inside of the crib bumper (I am not doing the star fitted sheet, but a solid red one)




The personalized quilt that will also have Cole's name on it. LOVE!


I personally love all of the colors in this bedding set. It will give me so much leeway to decorate with whatever color I choose, and there are so many choices it's mind boggling! I am trying really hard not to create a theme, but I saw some sailboat decor that was super adorable, so I may incorporate that with other cute things to complete the room. I am so bad at decorating, I need to start watching HGTV!


In other news, it seems that I hit week 22 and my belly just exploded! It went from looking like I was getting really pudgy to HELLO PREGNANT! Kind of loving my belly (which I did not think would happen) and the fact that Cole is a very active baby. I have already been woken up at night by all of his movement, and I cannot help but sit there with my hands on my belly and laugh with complete joy. I feel so blessed! I hope everyone is enjoying the cooler weather! Until next time....

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So happy that YOU are so happy!! Love you!

The Wilhite's said...

Thanks Steph!! ;) Love you too!