Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A New Blogger

This will be my first blog of many, I am sure. I decided to start my own blog because I was reading Stephanie Garcia's blog and it seemed to be a great way to let out stressful days and good memories. Let me start by giving a brief synopsis of my current situation. I work at a printing company in Ft. Worth and I love it becasue I literally live an exit away. I live in an apartment with my boyfriend Trevor who is an electrical engineer for an engineering firm in Ft. Worth- however he travels so much that he is only in town for appx. 8 days a month. This is a harder situation than most people can understand, and I find myself 30 minutes to an hour away from all of my friends and family because we have to live close to the airport because of his traveling. I am a huge family person, and I hate living this far (it may not sound far- but when Trevor is never here- it IS!) I am definitely a Dallas person at heart and Tarrant County is a very foreign place to me!

Christmas is coming up very fast and I am just now finishing up my Christmas decorations. I decorated mine and Trevor's first tree together this past weekend, and the theme is "First Snow" with all silver, white, and iridescent ornaments. I will include some photos later with the rest of my Christmas pictures. I am also looking forward to this weekend's Girl's Night Out Christmas Exchange. I love getting a chance to get all of my girlfriends together, and this does not happen nearly enough with everyone's very busy schedules. That is all I have for now- I am sure that I will get better at this- I hope!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: