Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Although I live in Texas- I love SNOW! Today is a great winter day here in Texas, besides all of the treacherous black ice and other obstacles that are presenting themselves. But seeing the beautiful fluttering snowflakes reminds me of a White Christmas that I would love to have! It definitely puts me in the Christmas mood! Trevor and I have already been to the Gaylord Texan this year for their fabulous decorations! However, during the time that we went it was still i the 70's outside- so our outfits dont exactly say "Winter". Here are some pics of that outing!














I still have not uploaded my Christmas decorations pictures of my apartment, but I will! As Christmas comes closer I am realizing that I do not have as much of my shopping done as I thought I did! Hopefully I will be able to find the time during this busy season to do that. On another note we had our Girl's Night Out/CHristmas Exchange this last weekend- and it I had a blast! :) Love all of my girls! I will post those pics later as well! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You are not allowed to post pics of girls night because I am a total lard ass. Thank you.