Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Love my Fiance!

I was having the worst day yesterday. I had a ton of homework to do, the semester is ending so the professor's think it's funny to throw all of this extra homework on us at the end, and I had an enormous headache. I needed to go to the store so I could fix dinner, and we had pretty much run out of everything. It was just one of those days where I could not get in a good mood at all. Well as the day progressed Trevor called me a few times to ask what we were having for dinner, and I responded by nearly biting his head off. So when he came from work, it was taking him forever to come inside. I walk into the garage to find him with an armful of groceries, roses in the other hand and a card. He is the best! Totally made my day. I read the card and it was the most loving card ther ever was, and the roses are the fire and ice kind that I love. I truly felt horrible for being so mean to him earlier, and I cooked him one of his favorite meals that I make: Cajun Burgers, baked beans, and he wanted Sun Chips. Then after dinner we drank a bottle of wine togther and relaxed, he helped me with some of my homework, and all was well again. I am truly blessed to have Trevor in my life, and that he has the patience of Job when around me. Love you sweetie!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awww, so sweet!! What a great guy!